Panel Planner software gives you the power to design and build instrument panels in record time. Simply drag full-color, photo-realistic instruments, avionics, and cockpit controls into place on an air- craft panel template or photograph. Panel Planner tracks total cost, weight, & peak current, generates an equipment list, & prints actual-size hole-cutting templates and color mock-ups.
Panel Planner is easy to install and use with its continuous context-sensitive help to guide you every step of the way. Updateable database includes equipment from King, Narco, SigmaTek, David Clark, PS Engineering, Insight, Garmin, IFR, II Morrow, UMA, Mitchell, Trimble, Arnav, S-Tek, Century, Vision Microsystems, Avidyne, Digifly, Skyforce, & many more; PLUS switches, lights, control cables, vents, circuit breakers, trim indicators, etc. Create labels, color-coded annunciators, or placards.
Click here to see system requirements.
- View 1375 instruments on 375 aircraft panels
- Automatic updates over the internet
- Full-size cutting template printouts
- Measurement and alignment tools
- Edit existing or create new panel templates
- Multiple zoom and magnification levels
- Actual-size color prints from desktop printers
- Help visual your panel from EFIS to fuses