Sandelving Aviation Supply is committed to the protection of the environment and a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions. Here are some examples of what we do to minimize our environmental footprints:
- All electricity used in our operations is from 100% certified renewable sources (mainly hydropower).
- All packaging materials from our logistics processes is recycled. We only use bio-degradable void fill, and paper-based recycled wet tape to close our packages.
- We are constantly working to reduce paper usage in our office environment. Our aim is to cut paper usage by 50% before the end of 2012
- All vehicles in our fleet meet rigid environmental standards. All our vehicles are younger than three years.
- Electricity consumption is further reduced by utilizing low-power solid state servers, and by using LED technology to light up our office.